Air Conditioning Repair Brooklyn NY
Brooklyn Air Conditioning Repair is a licensed and bonded heating and cooling company serving the whole Brooklyn Borough. We are here to provide all of your Sales, Repair, Service and Installation needs. Our qualified technicians make sure the job is done right the first time. No matter when your heating or cooling emergency occurs in Brooklyn NY rest assured that we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. We sell, service and repair central air units, ductless mini split units, thru wall air conditioners, wall AC’s, PTAC units and window AC units. Being one of the only full service companies in the Brooklyn NY area you can rely on getting the best prices for your particular situation.
We service the NYC metro area, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. There is no job too big or small. Contact us today at (718) 878-7483 for a free estimate.
Air Conditioning on the fritz? Call a certified and qualified Brooklyn NY repair company today. Do not live another day in the heat or cold.Learn More
Maintaining your Brooklyn Air Conditioning unit each year will prolong the life of the unit as well as save you money each month.Learn More
Now is the time to upgrade to a new energy efficient Air Conditioning system and you may be eligible for tax rebates!Learn More
Brooklyn Air Conditioning Repair provides FREE No Obligation Quotes for both residential and commercial situations. Call today to get started.Learn More
What our Queens Air Conditioning Repair Clients Say!
Our Central Air Conditioning unit stopped working the middle of August and Brooklyn Air Conditioning Repair came the same day and had the parts we needed to get back and running. I absolutely recommend these guys!Dave, Brooklyn NY
We had a brand new thru wall unit installed in our home. Everything went smoothly and price was right! We called around to many different companies before deciding on Brooklyn Air Conditioning Repair.Jaime & Sam, Brooklyn
Brooklyn NY Air Conditioning FAQ
Brands of Air Conditioning Units We Service in Brooklyn NY
We proudly The Brand we sell and service are : Fujitsu,Mitsubishi ,Sanyo,LG ,Panasonic,Soleus,Daikin,EMC. Trane, American Standard, York, Luxaire, Colleman, Goodman, Carrier. Friedrich, Frigidaire, GE, Islandaire, Ice cap, Ice air, SimonAir,McQuay, AAF, SlantFin, ComfortAire.
When the summer days get extremely hot there is no way of getting around turning on your air conditioning in BROOKLYN. With that in mind there are many things you can do to help be as cost conscious as possible. Below are 10 tips to help save money and stay cool when it is warm.
1. In the summer you need to realize when you are sleeping there is not as much need to be cool. Once the body is at rest it usually does not notice temperature changes as much. Installing a ceiling fan can take the place of running the air during the night time and save money on your air conditioning bill.
2. Cooling the whole house is extremely expensive. Try to have your house sectioned in zones so that you are only cooling what you need. A portable cooling unit can save you up to 50% and cool the same amount of space in your BROOKLYN Home.
3. If you are lucky enough to have a finished basement it will be the coolest area of your home. Try closing all the vents on the lower level and the cool air will naturally find its way down there but will keep the upstairs cooler longer.
4. One of the most overlooked things is servicing your Brooklyn cooling unit. There are many things over time that can affect the energy efficiency of your BROOKLYN Air Conditioning. By scheduling routine maintenance you can improve performance up to 15%.
5. Properly cleaning your duct system and making sure it is properly insulated will help carry the cool air longer with out warming up as fast. Duct cleaning is just one cheap but effective servicing that pays for itself in savings.
6. Making sure none of your vents are being covered or obstructed can help improve circulation and wasteful energy.
7. Looking for the perfect temperature to leave your unit at? Try 78 degrees because most air conditioning units are set to function and operate properly at this temperature.
8. Old lighting can be a cause of heating your house. By replacing your current lighting with energy efficient lighting will be a win win situation. Not only will you be reducing the amount of heat produced by the bulbs but you will also be saving money.
9. Do not cool a Brooklyn home that is empty. Set your thermostat up to around 85 degrees, keep windows, drapes and window coverings closed to reflect the sun.
10. Operating circulating fans will help move air around the house and the overall result will feel like a cooler Brooklyn house even if you do not see an actual temperature decrease.